The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much is my car worth? Opinions please!

MarkTheBoy

Just been reading Supraaaaaaa's post on the dropping prices of our pride and joys and just wondered what anybody thought mine would be worth if I sold it tomorrow.

1994 GZ TT AUTO in Black

About 75k miles

Whifbitz Double Decat

Standard exhaust backbox

HKS SSQV BOV

18" Chrome Hi-Flo147 Alloys with 4 nearly new Goodyears

Full Black Leather interior in immaculate condition.

Auto Guages Mirror Faced Boost Guage

JVC Head unit with 2x 10" Mutant subs and amp in custom boot box.

Still limited to 112mph and in great condition for its year, it does have the odd little stone chip on the front end but nothing unusual or obvious

Anyone got any ideas how much she'd be worth?

picture002.jpg

That sound promising... I wasn't sure what I'd get for her.

I guess it depends where and who im selling it to, getting really worried that the good old ebay selection was gonna mean i'd only get £5k for it.

Been thinking about selling her to get me on the road towards buying a house, don't really want to but receiving plenty of pressure from the other half :(

Cheers Everyone,

Think i'll try and hang on to her for a bit as I couldn't face parting with her yet, but it's nice to know a rough kinda price.

Im assuming though that the only way of getting that kind of money for her would be to sell to someone who knows what they are buying, Ie someone on here. I'd definitely steer clear of ebay though too many bargain hunters buying crap.

Thanks again.

I dunno, I only got my blue Supe because someone here (Carlos?) saw it on eBay and posted on here about it. I did the deal with the previous owner outside of eBay but I wouldn't have known it was for sale if it hadn't been on there. It's a good way of free advertising.

I dunno, I only got my blue Supe because someone here (Carlos?) saw it on eBay and posted on here about it. I did the deal with the previous owner outside of eBay but I wouldn't have known it was for sale if it hadn't been on there. It's a good way of free advertising.

Just sold my evo on ebay, it sold for only £200 less than i paid for it in Feb this year.

The number of offers i had were amazing from shit heap fiesta RS turbo with 147000 miles to a 05 plate Clio and a tl1000R (had to look that up but apparently it's a bike).

Put it on ebay cost £6 had a friend bid so as to impose a reverse with out paying for one. The advertising you get is great well worth the £6

As some one now on the outside looking in on Supra prices I don't think they are dropping fast they seem to be holding steady more or less.

• 2 weeks later...