The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold wheels for a red supra???

redsupraman82

i like he sa-70 aswell now what sort of price can you do them for?

here you go:

Weds Sport SA-70 18x9.0J = £205 each including surface post or £245 each including airmail

Weds Sport SA-70 18x10.0J = £215 each including surface post or £255 each including airmail

i am looking at getting some new wheels and i have been thinking about gold ones.... but not sure what it would look like. does anyone on here have a red soop with gold alloys?? if so can you put some pics up so i can get an idea!?!

Got them on mine and I think they look very smart IMHO. You need the right ones of course. I have the Volk Series 7 Original race alloys in 18's.

Can't beat red & gold m8!!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

jamie that looks shit hot mate thats the sort of thing i am after! do you still have them wheels?? are they for sale??

no thats an old pic... when i upgraded the brakes them wheels would not fit over so i changed to axis hiros... pics in my garage, gonna change again soon i think:)