PDA

View Full Version : Spur of the moment YORK raceway

leonv
23-09-06, 19:46
WHY DONT WE DO THINGS ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT AND SEE HOW MANY OF US CAN TURN UP FOR THIS......
Wezp and Leon had a great time racing against each other a few weeks ago at Elvington, which ended up with us stripping our cars for less weight, it was a great day and we had a good laugh.....not many days like this now till next summer.....
LESLIE

24 September UK Northern Finals

The Finals at York, usually provides some cliff-hangers for those who didn't score enough points at the beginning of the season...

-Final round of American Super Stock, round 6
-Final round of Air Cooled Eliminators, round 5
-Final round of Northern Drag Racing Championship, round 5
-Final round of Hot Rod Challenge, round 5
-National Street Car Challenge round 7
-2NZ Modders Shootout round 7
-Roger Goring's 'Firestorm' jet funny car
-Run What You've Brung for cars and bikes

Thorin
23-09-06, 21:41
Not been to York for a long time... and tomorrow I'll hopefully be fitting my new radiator so I can't go.

leonv
23-09-06, 21:54
Not been to York for a long time... and tomorrow I'll hopefully be fitting my new radiator so I can't go.

What a shame,
well i will be there, any opertunity to thrash the car legally and im am in!:d
Leslie

Andyhannah
23-09-06, 22:25
if i ever get this single finished ill come :p

MONKEYmark
26-09-06, 17:17
was it a good day i was going to have a ride over too.i was working overtime till 10am then weather was bad raining and fog.what was weather like at york

what times you do at york

andy hows the build coming on you got any progress pics

Andyhannah
26-09-06, 18:28
was it a good day i was going to have a ride over too.i was working overtime till 10am then weather was bad raining and fog.what was weather like at york

what times you do at york

andy hows the build coming on you got any progress pics

gotta get some batterys for the digi cam and ill post some pics:d

Rob
26-09-06, 18:43
I got a results post through on Monday, top speed on Sunday was a Hayabusa at 248mph.

Almost Hamster speed.