The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im Looking For A Supra

SENSASIAN

A few have done that on here and I think they're quite happy with the results. But for the money you spend doing that you could get a half decent TT.

IMHO, if you cant afford a TT yet, just save a little longer and then you can get what you want and with your bigger budget you'll have a lot more choice when looking for a decent example.

at the end of the day mate i think it depends on your aiming for with the car.

an n/a isnt very tuneable, exhaust and filter then it gets lots of money for little power gains, but if you want a nice looking good handling car but not worried about going for big power you cant go far wrong:)

Thing is i have been offered a black supra n/a thats done 100,000 miles for £3000, seller cant drive as he is paralysed or something. what ya think??

Providing the car is in good condition etc thats not a bad price at all.

Obviously if you want to get more power out of it the better the condition the engine and supporting components the less expensive (in theory) it should be.

For 3k it is cheap car but take someone with you if you go to look at it. Also, definitely get it HPI'd as there are a lot of crash damage / repairs out there.

That in itself is not bad providing you know who did the repair work but they can sometimes be cobbled together and sold on. :(