The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone for an orange?

Guest phat wheels

Guest phat wheels

After a sparse number of requests for pictures of my newly Tango'd Supra, thought I'd try to get them across via the link below. Gawd knows if it will work! In reply to a question of who wears the trousers, well, not the partner - he wears shorts cos its hot here. However, I wear stilletos and know how to use them!

In a country of 40 million people (Spain) I bet I'm the only one with an orange Supra. I do like to be different!!! Down side is its a bit too memorable for the local traffic cops :innocent:

My journey to the Supra had a strange start. Reliant Robin, Renault 11, Daewoo Nexia GLX, some Citroen diesel 1.9 thing, Nissan 200 SX, auto NA Supra, Pontiac Firebird ('95) and now NA manual Supra. Also done lots of miles in the partner's TT Supra.

Cheers, folks.

http://www.drivehq.com/sharing/ShareLogon.aspx?key=401056/pinksnow

Guest phat wheels
Isn't that front tyre the wrong way around? The tyre rotation is in the wrong direction innit?

I can't tell for sure but I think the rears are wrong too.

Blimey, Jake, you're absolutely right![/b
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif
]

Just been outside to have a look. Now feel completely stupid for not noticing myself.:dummy: Yep "they" took the wheels off to paint the car & wheels, had new tyres fitted at the same time. Only excuse I can offer is that most of the time some of us ex-pats are barely conscious thanks to the 24 hour cheap booze culture we live in. Only good thing is the partner has said I can drive the TT to work till we've swopped the wheels around.

Thanks again, already benifited from joining the club.

Cheers (I'll have one for you this afternoon)