The mkiv Supra Owners Club

going from evo to supra??

Guest evomatt

ok i know its like comparing apples to pears really.. so i wont bother asking vague noob questions like which is better

As long as i like the supra (never been in one) i would ideally like to swap my evo for a decent manual tt supra + cash my way. which model should i be looking at, if my cars worth about 9.5k and want about 2-3k cash my way depending on the supra of course!!

if anyones' interested link to my evo here:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/101375.htm

cheers for any help

matt

Matt...you sure you can drive a RWD car without any of that namby pamby Active YAWN stuff :D

:D think so, anyway i'll see as i'm going round a mates tonight whos got a gorgeous red tt supra, hoping to get a passenger ride to see what its like [COOL][/COOL]

Bloody hell, looking at the spec list of your EVO and how much each mod costs, I've just realised how bloody expensive modding a Supra is!

Brembo discs and pads - £500!! Try up to £2K for just the fronts on the Supe.

Turbo housing £100...

Right that's it, I'm getting an EVO for my weekday runaround! LOL.

If you don't want money, you'll probably be able to find a Manual TT, but I'd still be considering needing more money to get a really good one. Just look at some of the cars that Paul Whiffin has been selling recently, they have been selling for around £12-14k for a nice 6 speed manual.

If you decided upon an auto, you'd pretty much have the pick of a good few different cars.

I read an article in one of the performance car mags this year stating that the Supe was the most expensive of the Jap-tribe to mod. BPU is OK but thereafter........................pricey!

Bloody hell, looking at the spec list of your EVO and how much each mod costs, I've just realised how bloody expensive modding a Supra is!