JamieP

Tell us your plans for the supe:)

Single or big twin kit?

Interior mods?

Wheels?

Body kits?

Staying stock and loving it?

Or selling up to get a decent motor?:D

My car goes for a fully built engine soon, then next on the list is to tart the bodywork up, thinking of going with them dazspeed over fenders paul e is doing.. Edit oh and big brake kit.. maybe the endless ones whifbitz does.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A very slow and gradual process, but here goes

TRD wing with carbon insert

Veilside spats

powder coat uk 17's

Bilsteins

gt35 turbo on arnouts manifold

AEM + range of fuelling mods

6-speed conversion

possible respray

recaros

paint dash

TRD Bonnet

and a whole host of little bits and pieces to tidy up

im trying to do it in stages to offset the cost a little

Preparing for the track:

Completely stripped interior - already done

Gutted tailgate + lexan to replace glass.

Gutted doors.

No bling in engine bay, everything powdercoated :)

Uk brakes.

Drivers bucket seat.

Side mount intercooler.

Ducting for oil cooler.

Active front spoiler.

Chris wilson suspension.

Short term:

I'm being boring and just replacing old worn/broken parts with new/newer OEM parts for now, Then next year a fresh coat of paint (OEM red) New wheels (only 17's but nice split rims of some sort).

Long term:

Leather re-trim, UK brakes, suspension uprade and NA-T conversion.

I'm going full BPU in a few weeks, FMIC, Apexi power FC, new brake pads, fluid change, boot rubbers, knocking in suspension sorted. Cars booked in for 2nd October with Whifbitz.

I've also got some wheels coming hopefully Tuesday (Ultralite Nurburgring thingies) with new F1's all round.

Then its time for glass headlights and a new front bumper.

Then i'm going to start looking into turbo(s)

I'm going full BPU in a few weeks, FMIC, Apexi power FC, new brake pads, fluid change, boot rubbers, knocking in suspension sorted. Cars booked in for 2nd October with Whifbitz.

I've also got some wheels coming hopefully Tuesday (Ultralite Nurburgring thingies) with new F1's all round.

Then its time for glass headlights and a new front bumper.

Then i'm going to start looking into turbo(s)

Whats hapening with your old wheels Gaz?

Next few weeks (hopefully).

BL t61 kit

264 in + out cams

PE 650 injectors

E-Manage Ultimate

Other electrical goodies

UK brakes

Braided hoses

Service

Over time.

Differant body kit parts

Wheels (maybe)

Seat retrim

New steering wheel

New dash clocks

Painted dash

Probably other odds an sods

My plans are going well so far... I want to stay relatively stock-looking. My shopping list is looking a lot emptier of late - I'm sure that'll change though...

Thor SLD - DONE

Glass headlights - DONE

RS*R GT II exhaust - DONE

Return to stock airbox - DONE

Tein Super Street suspension - DONE

Tein EDFC - SOON

New wheels - can't decide (not looked properly yet, though)

Carbon fibre Top Secret type II bonnet - WAITING TO BE DELIVERED

Carbon fibre doors & door cards - WAITING TO BE DELIVERED

Carbon fibre boot lid - WAITING TO BE DELIVERED

Respray in Kandy red with race graphics - AS SOON AS C/F PARST ARRIVE

TRD limited slip diff - WAITING TO BE DELIVERED

Engine blueprint - when I have the money

and that, folks is about it really. I occasionally think about putting bucket seats & 6-point harnesses in, but that's not a high priority really.

Dabbling with the NA-T route.

Have a ton of stuff sat in garage waiting to go on her (missed my spot to get her done sooner rather than later due to me underestimating time for parts to get delivered and various other factors :():

Walbro pump, Sytec Filter, Aeromotive FPR, HKS rail, 720cc venom injectors, Blitz SUS intake, XS Power single kit (either to be NA-T'd or put onto a GTE lump and dropped in), AEM EMS,Tein Super Streets with pillows with EDFC, Titan Cams, HKS belt, Denso sparkies, GReddy 355mm 8pot front brake kit, Bomex bumper, CF fan shroud and FMIC cover.. I have probably forgotten something important here...

Things that may be inc:

Depending on NA-T or GTE route: HKS DLI (but as Martin mentioned to me I could go digital ignition with a bit of fiddling and stuff). Oil relocation/cooling kit - lines etc for oil return on turbo for NA-T plus associated bits. New radiator/cooling system if heat becomes an issue.

Things outstanding:

Turbo timer, various dials. Custom exhaust.

Things I will run until it creaks/breaks:

Clutch, Auto box, Diff, Cheap n cheerful XS turbo... + any other suspects.

Bodywork:

Well, Bomex will be going on - and depending if anything can be done with the NS front wing (bloody Japs spanking them before sending them here ;)) - having that re-aligned/or a new one fitted. Complete respray with a paint that I can't bloody well remember the name of (kind of dark silvery metal with oil slick rainbow pattern when the sun hits it). Replacement motorized mirrors are likely in for good measure :D - ooh just thought, will be modifying the bonnet depending on the temperature situation.

Interior:

Planinng on finishing my brushed aluminium dash off properly (a few bits left to stick on doors really, so not the dash), blacking the carpet up, fixing a few niggly aesthetic annoyances - and plenty of shiny bits.

What is on her already:

Well from a stock Jap NA Auto import: 18" ACE Alloys (I think they were called F1 or some such, but can't find them on their site anymore) - recently refurbed, trimmed up refurbed dash/centre console, delimeted/converted, stainless dials, NRG short hub/boss and funky shiny quick release kit with reasonable aftermarket steering wheel, aftermarket hand brake, complete decat, APEXi AFC Neo, re-trimmed seats in blue leather with Supra logo. ITG panel filter... there may have been a few other misc bits.

Good lord, they don't kid when they say you get on a slippery slope!!!!

Guest blueangel

lol i aint really got time to write the list of dones and doing so will just post pix of the next stage in a few weeks when she finally gets a coat or 10 of paint lol, some nice cars on ere with some real big plans for them can't wait till i get to a meet and see them all.

Whats hapening with your old wheels Gaz?

One of them got damaged, so i'm ordering a new one from Japan (6 week wait) but I need some wheels now for track time. So i'm going to have 2 sets for next year :) I needed a set of wheels for trackdays anyway so it's a blessing in disguise. Thats unless someone makes me a good offer for the remaining 3... the forth cannot be repaired.

Scratch my plans that i posted earlier, been discussing with the Mrs, had a change of heart, the plans now are:

Continue renewing knackered/damaged bits of my current N/A, don't modify any further.

Sell N/A at some point next year hopefully and put the money towards a nice standard-ish TT and start all over again.

Continue renewing knackered/damaged bits of my current N/A, don't modify any further.

Sell N/A at some point next year hopefully and put the money towards a nice standard-ish TT and start all over again.

after looking into the na/t route for my n/a im think im gonna do the same sell it next year for a nice tt :)

Well here's my ever-growing list.

Done a few bits already but unfortunately run out of cash. So after fitting the bits i'm waiting for, i won't be doing any more till well into next year!

New Wheels and Tires- Done

Uprated Brakes- Done

New Headlights- Done

HID Light Kit- Done

Defi Gauges on a pillar- Done

Dash Kit- Awaiting Delivery

Blitz Nur Spec R- Awaiting Delivery

DeCat- Awaiting Delivery

Blitz Down Pipe- Awaiting Delivery

HKS SSQ- Awaiting Delivery

HKS Induction Kit- Not Ordered

Glo Dial Kit- Not Ordered