The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tt V Mr2

uezzell

I've got one for you boy's and girl's which is quicker as standard supra TT or a MR2 Turbo in a straight line and round corners ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How long is the straight? Where are the corners? Which MR2 Turbo? Who is driving each car?

i'm assuming quickest stock rev 3 and even then i won't change my thoughts to what i put above

I've got one for you boy's and girl's which is quicker as standard supra TT or a MR2 Turbo in a straight line and round corners ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

MR2 mate, definitely. You should get one of those instead of a Supra - much better cars really.

Why don't you sign up to their forum? It's http://www.mr2oc.co.uk

Missing you already.

i can quite easily say supra in both twistys and straight line, the videos are out there :) mr2 is still a fantastic car but supercar v sport coupe :rolleyes:

MR2 is a bit of a Supercar aint it :D

or did you mean the Supra was a supercar? but then would that mean you meant the MR2 was a coupe, nahhhh surely not ;)

I've got one for you boy's and girl's which is quicker as standard supra TT or a MR2 Turbo in a straight line and round corners ?

my two penneth...

I've driven both and if your answer is "MR2" then quite simply follow these simple steps...

1. get off your computer

2. go outside

3. get in your MR2

4. sit there and just pretend that it's really a TT Supra.

Don't get me wrong though, they're fab cars but not a patch on a supra. I would say 0-60 an MR2 would eat my NA but on the way to 120 the supra would catch and pass the MR2 - turbo or not. As for a tt then if you're in the MR2. Don't be expecting to be using your mirrors.