The mkiv Supra Owners Club

British Racing Green?

Golddigga

Hi all,

I guy is selling a nice looking Supe on the autotrader but it is British Racing Green? Surely this is a respray and not the original colour?

I know this sounds like a dumb question!!!!

Green Supras were sold by Toyota new, they are quite rare, so may not be a respray. Post pics so we can see.

No but then it wasn't British Racing Green either.

no, i realise it wasn't British Racing Green but maybe the seller of the car in question doesn't realise that as said above.

it's basically not too far off and someone with limited knowledge could mistake it for BRG or even choose to say that it is hoping that it will attract a buyer because of the colour (or rather name of the colour).

• 16 years later...
On 9/22/2006 at 9:51 AM, jaymdee said:

Don't think it's the same as BRG, but mine is green and yes I've checked the VIN plate and it is an original Supra colour, albeit rare. A few pics. I think the Supra actually looks good in green - most cars don't

J

P8170020.JPG

P8170004.JPG

I believe that either this example or another one on this thread, is the royal jade one of one.