The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car transporter / trailer

CJ

I actually bid on that but then decided against it until I had peoples opinions. What do you folks think? Would this do the job? Being towed by a Pajero type thing? I would love to tow in my automatic Celica but somehow dont think it would last too long :D

I actually bid on that but then decided against it until I had peoples opinions. What do you folks think? Would this do the job? Being towed by a Pajero type thing? I would love to tow in my automatic Celica but somehow dont think it would last too long :D

No where near long enough mate.... I realise that he says ok for Supras, but it would be way to close for my liking. The ramps would most likely be touching or just about to touch the bodywork IMO. I would not want to see my pride and joy being carted on that. Also there is no winch...

Gte a twin axle wheels under deck flat bed, then you can find dozens of other uses for it. I have bought and sold loads of car transporter trailers over the years, i have yet to see a decent one under about 900 quid, used.

If you find another please let me know. ;)

I've got an Ifor Williams twin-axle, beaver-tail flat bed that fits the Supra on easily. I can measure it tomorrow if you want, i've got no plastic tat stuck on my car though and it is at stock ride height.

That will be great if you dont mind. ;)