The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Washed & Waxed Today

GazzaGSi

Thanks for the comments guys. It feels so different when driving a clean car. Sometimes when I get out of the car I suprise myself at how shiney it is!

Dan, Am sorry mate but I going to have to refuse the offer for the wheels - as tempted as I was I cant im affraid :)

Hi Pete, yeah sure no problem. Should of thought of that to start with. And I do have some tyre shine, its just I was heading straight to work so it wouldnt have dried off in time ;)

Everything used is Meguires (sp) products.

1. Meguires Next Gen Shampoo (purpley stuff)

2. Meguires Stage 2 polish

3. Meguires Tech Wax

When Im in a rush to wax the car I also have the Meguires 'Quick Wax'. This one is in a spray bottle and buffs off with ease unlike the Stage 2 polish and Tech wax - Them pair are barstewards!!

Cheers

Gaz

Wow what a STUNNING CAR...

Nice spoiler.. but i would say that as i think a Supes not a supe without a Spoiler

(my opinion guys no more pages and pages of character assasination and debates on spoilers please i think i'd rather shoot myself) :p

Looking nice matey!

By the way - you thread title copier :(

Cheers bud and I just doubled checked and yours was called washed and polished :) Mines waxed ;) :p

Wow gaz, looks really good. You know when ever you get bored next mine could do with a good seeing to :D

Cheers James, I would offer but I still think your cars cursed and wouldnt want aaaaanything to do with it :blink: (jus kiddin) ;)

Looks really good Gaz, i spent a few hours the other night giving mine a really good clean and polish, it looks wicked, althought its quicky gathering dust, hate black cars for that. I then took it to a well lit car park and took some pics thinking they would be really good, but they came out out all shaky and crap. Really need to get a decent camera!