The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Been offered a GZ...good price??

Gavstar

Been offered a 94 Twin turbo GZ (the ltd edtion one with the gold trim, badges etc) with 91000 miles, full adjustable all round bilstein suspension, full 4" stainless exhaust system, cat 1 alarm.

Not seen the car but only pictures and does look very tidy. For £5000. As Noel Edmonds would say....Deal or no Deal?? ;)

Cheers

the gz is rare model afik they dont come with gold badges or trim or classed as a limited edtion just another version of a supra.

yep, just came with full leather, electrics etc as standard where as the other models were optional. Good price all the same.

Cam belt change would be least of your worries on a car of this mileage.

If the engine has been looked after and regularly serviced, then the mileage shouldn't be too much of a problem.

The area I would worry about most would be the suspension components. The Bilsteins will probably the optional Toyota ones, which as said already are not fully adjustable (Bilstein don't make an adjustable damper for the Supra AFAIK). If it is a GZ then they were probably factory fitted and very tired now after 90K. I would want to inspect underneath the car for suspension play in joints/bushes, replacement parts are not cheap and if worn will cost you £K's to overhaul.

Is it this one? Seems a heck of a coincidence it it isnt. If it is, why is he offering it to you at 5k when there are bids of £100 more? :blink:

He said since i sound so genuine i can have it for 5k :wtf: i reakon he's been using another member's profile and is uping the bid himself, realising am no longer biddin, he's shittin it therefore soundin pretty desperate, so am takin into acount of what Nic was sayin and hence why he's desperate to sell.

Top work lads (thou have to admit i did have my heart set on it) Another Tt will be along for sure ;)

Shit; just went round a corner at Fifty and me engine fell out - I knew I should have got a chrome strut brace to keep everything in place; W T F LOL

rICH

:lol: