The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aluminium style dash

Marty

thanks mate :thumbs:

Mine was exactly the same, was peeling at the bottom left hand side of the main panel, and i couldnt help but pick at it :blink:

Took my clock out and have replaced it with my Aem wideband guage (air/fuel ratio), as i am going single. So i have a spare clock up for grabs, has the outside temp function etc on it etc :sly:

I have that on mine, its a good hard wearing material, if you have the tools to cut out the holes for the alrm imobiliser, then it looks great

where do you mean? i had to drill a hole for my alarm led (by the gearstick). It already had a few holes cut (right of aem guage) that ive no use for, plus i had to cut out the holes for the fog light, headlight adjusters, and headlight washers.

thanks for the kind words :D

yes Ro, i knocked them up in work when i had a spare few hours, they are just stainless steel sheet metal, then cut into shape and draw filed to give the brushed look :) didnt know what else to put in the gap, the boost controller seemed to be the perfect option as i dont like them stuck on the dash.

thanks mate :thumbs:

Mine was exactly the same, was peeling at the bottom left hand side of the main panel, and i couldnt help but pick at it :blink:

Took my clock out and have replaced it with my Aem wideband guage (air/fuel ratio), as i am going single. So i have a spare clock up for grabs, has the outside temp function etc on it etc :sly:

your clock has outside temp etc on it??? how come mine doesn't!!!??? lol. What kind of price you looking for it and does it use the original plug etc (i.e no wiring up needed) ? im 94 j-spec tt

thanks for the kind words :D

yes Ro, i knocked them up in work when i had a spare few hours, they are just stainless steel sheet metal, then cut into shape and draw filed to give the brushed look :) didnt know what else to put in the gap, the boost controller seemed to be the perfect option as i dont like them stuck on the dash.

Thanks mate.

>

your clock has outside temp etc on it??? how come mine doesn't!!!??? lol. What kind of price you looking for it and does it use the original plug etc (i.e no wiring up needed) ? im 94 j-spec tt

erm... maybe because yours is a jap spec.. but i dont know really, maybe someone else knows? here is a few pics of the front and back.

Sdavies ... its a nice kit fair do's, and hey, who needs adhesion promoter when you've got silicon sealant, worked a treat on mine :)

20092006199.jpg

20092006200.jpg