The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photo Shoots

nige

Hey guys,how many of you guys have had a professional photo shoot done of you pride and joy? reason for asking is i'm thinking of going to go professional myself and just trying to guage how many owners would be up for a photo shoot(Mods this is not a sales pitch) have you had one done and how much did it cost and were you satisfied with the results,comments appreciated.

Hey guys,how many of you guys have had a professional photo shoot done of you pride and joy? reason for asking is i'm thinking of going to go professional myself and just trying to guage how many owners would be up for a photo shoot(Mods this is not a sales pitch) have you had one done and how much did it cost and were you satisfied with the results,comments appreciated.

My Supe recently had a shoot for Diaagasti (spell check) its being made into a kids toy they collect parts with a mag every week,

Exact replica of mine even down to me having to get permission from my friends Jap import business as they want to put his web address on it to as I have his graphics on this season for free advertising at the shows etc for his company

i had a shoot done by J Tuner and I turned up at 10am on a Saturday morning, drove around for one hour looking for a 'good location' which turned out to be an industrial estate, then he started taking pictures FOR 4 HOURS and i had to move the car soooo many times and have lights on in many pic (had to jump start the car after battery went flat!) not the most fun, the shoot was for free, he made his money by selling your car pictures to mags, the problem is you cant have a copy of the pictures if you go down this route until they have been published