The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Snooper Problems!

Tricky-Ricky

Anyone else had problems with Snooper S3, and their customer service?

i bought an S3 a couple years ago, the first one was sent back cos it was faulty, i have always had problems updating it, and i know how to do it without having problems with firewalls etc, but six months ago it stooped updating, and despite sending emails to Snooper and not really getting much in the way of help:annoyed: other than suggestions, and they never even bothered to reply to my final email of complaint:mad:

I had stated that i would be looking elsewhere in future, and would cancel my subscription, but as i don't use it very often, i forgot! I tried again to update it recently, as i needed to use it for a long trip, again it totally failed to update, and just locked up:smash: so i sent them another complaint, about a week ago and still have not had a reply:furious: so i'm off to the bank to cancel the subscription DD!

So if you want a product that seems to have virtually NO customer service! then buy Snooper:rolleyes:

Me i'm going to look elsewhere.