The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this too cheap to be worthwhile??

Pabs

so a manual is worth about 3.5k+ more then? Just for being a manual? Seems thats the rough difference between the two.. a few manual TT's on these forums for 8.5k+ with similar mileage...

Just seems a LOT of EXTRA money just for a manual - especially when the auto is so highly rated in the supra's...

i know you're not selling up mate!

These two just seem cheaper than others, so either they must be a bit shitty up close or something. But still, as a base to modify I'd assume they'd be ok, right?

Would be nice to think that my budget of 10k could get me a Supra and a good few grand for some modifications :D

yeh, the FIRST one says that... second one doesnt... and looks quite similar to the likes of the ones CJ and Non-Turbo Jim are selling...

Sorry - nothing meant by the name dropping - just comparing the cars currently on the market....no offence meant to anyone - i think even 8k is cheap for a car like this!

Manuals have always commanded a higher premium due to the lesser numbers being available.

As for these two, I would agree with jamie that they are about right. I recently sold an immaculate auto with a lot less miles (albeit a J-spec) for £5750

at current prices buy BOTH and stick the better engine from one into other - and STILL the same price as the manuals on here LOL

Strip the other one and sell for bits - or keep as a spare hehe

how is £11250 the same price as cj's £8495? and your still got an auto with more miles:search: :p