The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blue Water Jap Car Meet, Tue 19th

GTR RGT

I got off early from work so I decided to clean the car while the weather was nice. I took my time on her with the stereo on, chilling to some tunes while I gave her another coat of polish, little did I know the battery was slowly being drained of all life and she refused to start when I came to put her away for the evening. I had to call out CSMA to jump start her, I gave her a run afterwards to try and get some charge into the battery but not tried since. If the battery's knackered tommorow morning I may not be able to get one for the evening.

fingers crossed though, she should be OK.

I'm also bringing the camera tommorow to make another film. :D

well got the TEIN SS kit on the car but could not fork out the extra 300 for the TEIN top mounts at the time, TEIN will not sell them after as well :( so the SS on its hardest setting destroyed my stock top mounts in around a year, so new ones on now.!

as for sounds well not yet, still stripped and so will be working on it soon..!

Got all this lot and more ready to go in though..!! ;)