The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial Rear delivered very quick

jazz1

I have to say im shocked i ordered this masive bumper around 15 august from Sumo Power (Alex) and it arived today when i came home from work. I paid 770 something and its an original. Only one minor crack nothing just tiny which i can get sorted from my dad lol but overal im very happy as for something like this which costs 900+ from other traders sumo power done it inlcuding delivery + vat within a month for such a great price :D

Photo-0283.jpg

Photo-0284.jpg

Photo-0285.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope you get insurance sorted, the worst thing will be is that you spend all this time and money into something you cant drive.

all sorted from lancaster from jessica for 1400 but limited to certain miles a year il get it done once the cars finished:)

i dont have a clue? i dont want to make such a big fuss as i dont want to wait another month or so but its minor near the exhaust bit so i know my dad can fix it as hes done this before on my previous kit, it came in a huge massive box with loads of newspaper

i dont have a clue? i dont want to make such a big fuss as i dont want to wait another month or so but its minor near the exhaust bit so i know my dad can fix it as hes done this before on my previous kit, it came in a huge massive box with loads of newspaper

Dude, your dad own Autocraft per chance? My mate used to use him years ago for all his bits n bobs