The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitting a new exhaust from TT to N.A.

Guest Ikari

Hi everyone, hope you are all good?

Just wondering if any of you could offer me some advice?

I have a totally standard ‘M’ Reg Silver N.A. The exhaust has just decided detached itself from my car, with a little helping hand from myself……ahem.

Essentially the bracket welded onto the back has snapped at the bottom and has caused my exhaust to drop down…..anyway to cut a long story short (Too late) my very good mate Mr Potts who is also a member and owns an ‘S’ Reg face lift Black 400bhp TT Nutter machine has kindly agreed to give me his exhaust.

As far as I’m aware (Excuse me if I’m wrong) it is a straight through HKS Super Dragger.

Does anyone no of any reason why this would not fit to my N.A.??? I suppose its the difference between a face lift and a none face lift underneath...are there any?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as we’re going to a garage to get it done tomorrow and I don’t want to waste our time and theirs as much as can be helped.

Cheers everyone.:)