The mkiv Supra Owners Club

part numbers door handles

jot_ie

Can anyone tell what the part numbers are for the door handles both left and right (no electrics required)

Mine are peeling apart and I cant seem to get them second hand

Regards

John

Hi John

The door handles come colour coded, the xx in the part number below is for the colour code. I can supply brand new handles for the following prices if required, order time around 4-5 weeks.

69210-14100-xx door handle outer, RH = £68 including postage

69220-14110-xx door handle outer, LH = £46 including postage

cheers

Carlos / Nic

My mistake, sorry

I forgot to specify that these are the inside door handles.

are the parts you mention for the inside or outside?

Regards

John

Oh right. Well lucky for you, I think my spare doors have these too :thumbs:

Tell or show me exactly which bit you mean - just the lever, or the back bit with the small screw in it as well, or the grab handle/pocket bit that you pull the door shut from.. or what.. and we can work out a fair price.

Carlos

They are the ones

The outer covering is starting to peel away from the foam innards on mine, just where you grab it to pull the door shut both sides

Are yours in good condition?

John

I'll have a look when its light and I'm not working. Tomorrow night. They should be fine but are you sure they're not just part of the doorcard? Can they be removed separately?

As far as I know they can come off reasonably easily.

But if you are thinking of selling the door cards complete,with handles electrics etc, you may get a better all-in price.

Dont want to ruin your chances of a god sale of the complete cards, if thats what you have in mind.

Only if you are happy to let them go seperately...........

Also I dont want to take advantage of your misfortune ........

Regards

John

heh. these are nothing to do with my car. I bought a spare pair of doors with door cards some time ago.

My car is not being stripped for parts. Not yet anyway. I have a friend who does salvage/repair and if they offer the car cheap enough then he'll be buying it and we'll sell the bits on here, but nothing like that is planned yet.

They look to be in good condition mate, and fairly easy to remove, apart from all the dynamat covering the screws on the inside of the door card. d'oh! It's not on the part you're after though, just a P.I.T.A to remove.

Since it's going to mean the end of two door cards, how does £35 including post for the pair sound? (So that's basically £28ish + postage)

sounds good to me.

paypal ok?

if so can you give me a payment address

with regard to postage you do know I am in Dublin?

Regards

John

argh. what's the situation there? I don't bother returning Hard Disks to their manufacturers in Ireland because it's prohibatively expensive.

Have you had anything like this sent to you from England recently?

Else we'll have to wait while I get postage cost. Or I could post it and tell you what the postage was and you pay me then.

Sorry

I just presumed you knew, my mistake

I have bought stuff from some of the guys here before and had it sent to me from the uk before on a few occasions

Postage varies according to size and weight

You can check the postage first if you wish.

Or you can send it on and I will pay promptly

Whichever you are happiest with, not a problem either way

John