The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please welcome the latest member to the club

Lez

No not me, the car, don't believe its belonged to a club member before.

Yes I finally got myself a TT, a UK one at that!!

96 N reg - 2 owners from new – full Toyota service history and loads of receipts – unmolested, apart from the 19” wheels

So what shall I do first:- ummmm Facelift front indicators already ordered - Should I BPU it??

See my garage or here for pics

Thanks for your comments guys, I will, and am, enjoying the power. [about time, eh]

Think I will have to wait to do anything to her (if anything [Marco]) cause I need to sell the white one to fund any upgrades.

I think I will service the white NA before selling (maybe do the cambelt and get new tyres), brake pads already done .......Anyone interested?

Done an oil changed today to my new baby, what a bitch that is! Only access is from underneath - oil everywhere!!

Need to go for a drive now......aarrgghh, had to many beers

Nite all burp hicup