The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gorgeous UK 6 Speed £8995 on Auto Trader!

Nathman

Just seen this:drool: Looks fantastic and I know these don't come up very often, so got to be an absolute bargain for somebody. (He says trying to convince the wife of this fact:) )

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has got to be worth a look!

2nd from the bottom.

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_search.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&variant=&keywords=manual&min_pr=7000&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=bh23+5eb&miles=1500&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH

You thinking 109k miles is a lot on a well serviced 3 litre 6 cyl engine? :rlol:

:rlol: Agreed Sir!

I know the Supe is good for mega mileage but I would rather he add a few more quid and buy a lower mileage example. There are lots out there through Jurgen etc!

(I think about changing my new cars when they get to 10K so 109K is like galactic mileage in my mind (IMHO ONLY!). Don't know what I'll do if my Supe ever reaches 50K - I'll be on therapy!!:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:rlol: Agreed Sir!

I know the Supe is good for mega mileage but I would rather he add a few more quid and buy a lower mileage example. There are lots out there through Jurgen etc!

(I think about changing my new cars when they get to 10K so 109K is like galactic mileage in my mind (IMHO ONLY!). Don't know what I'll do if my Supe ever reaches 50K - I'll be on therapy!!:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

that's the point mate.

this is a UK car so there aren't loads of others available through anyone lol

You thinking 109k miles is a lot on a well serviced 3 litre 6 cyl engine? :rlol:

Engine is only one aspect, Exteriror Paint condition, interior seat wear, brake pads, wheel bearings, clutch etc I bet a 30km Supra would fetch a lot lot more, if millage made no difference the price difference should be small :)

If its been serviced well all these problems (if they did exist) would be picked up during servicing.. thats the whole point of it.. so when you look at the car in question you check it out! I thought this would be obvious?!

Paint... again yes you would expect it to have the usual problems of a high mileager example... but then again it may not... you should inspect it.

But again you're missing the point, this isnt a Jap import which can be found ten to the dozen and with undocumented "low mileage".

If its been serviced well all these problems (if they did exist) would be picked up during servicing.. thats the whole point of it.. so when you look at the car in question you check it out! I thought this would be obvious?!

Paint... again yes you would expect it to have the usual problems of a high mileager example... but then again it may not... you should inspect it.

But again you're missing the point, this isnt a Jap import which can be found ten to the dozen and with undocumented "low mileage".

But apart from the minor differences (ok brakes are a big difference) surely its still more favourable to opt for an import, insurance may be more expensive p/a but you dont buy a supra for financial reasons :)