2jzhead

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

psyco steve! lol

obviously that m5 bwasn't a brand new shape it was the shape b4, a 400bhp supe would keep up with that nicely i think and if the gezza chickened out then i would have kept on going, i took min to 170 on the A130 a couple of weeks back at 6 in the morning so who's to say he didn't race an m5 to 165?

i was trying to say what has snow got to do with racing and this is the wrong section of the forum

he posted this thread he should be aloud to talk about what he likes, plus what the fuck has the tittle of the thread got to do with what people talk about? u obviously don't go on forums that much, not only are the a place for advice but a place to meet new people and friends and just have a laugh, no matter what ur talking about? if i posted a thread about hotdogs is that all were alowed to talk about?