The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New M3

mattanna

I know i keep doing the odd post about new cars but there seem to be some bad ass ones coming out, the new M3 out early next year is to have a 4 litre v8 producing 415bhp, and sits standard on 19 inch rims, again normally aspirated, no performance figs yet but i bet it will fly, at this rate we will all have to go single!!lol:)

New Civic Type R I guess.

Yup!

New M3 sounds nice, but what do you expect, the last one was quick and required some mods to beat it comfortably, now with a nice revving V8 you're gonna have to up the ante again. :)

I guess I shouldn't bother with the 'M3 KLR' plate then :(

i found these, is this the car. All the sordid details, pulled straight from the two posts can be found after the jump.

Major Standard Equipment

Adaptive Xenon Headlights

Carbon Fiber Roof

SMG III 7-Speed transmission with DRIVELOGIC

18" M Double Spoke Alloy Wheel

18x8F/18x9R with P235/45ZR18 Front, P265/40ZR18 Rear Performance tires.

AH HA early August, we brought you 0-60 and 1/4 mile times for the new BMW 335i coupe. Automobile magazine said it managed to complete the sprint to 60 mph in 5.1 seconds, and Germany's Auto Zeitung took 5.3 seconds to reach 100 km/h (62 mph). Now, the lead-footed testers at Car and Driver say they've managed to set a 0-60 time of just 4.9 seconds in the 335i. That's 0.1 of a second slower than the current BMW M3. In its October issue, the magazine says the figures are "almost exactly the same as the numbers posted by the last M3 we tested." While the old M3 is due to be replaced by a V8 version of the new 3er in the coming months, it's clear the 335 will be quite a bargain at jusst $40,000

You know what the mad thing is? i was there when them pics were taken LOL i was at the nurburgring when they was testing it and there was loads of spys taking pics when it pulled up and parked :)

What i will say is this one is no NA its a turbo'd or some say twin turbo'd car and has a nice FMIC ;)

I asked the driver about it but he wouldnt say anything other than they were mapping it for production.

Mike