The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Poll - How much does your Supra drink per month?

MarkTheBoy

How Much Do You Spend On Fuel, In Your Supra, Each Month?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Do You Spend On Fuel, In Your Supra, Each Month?

• Less than £50
    • Between £50 - £75
    • Between £75 - £100
    • Between £100 - £125
    • Between £125 - £150
    • Between £150 - £200
    • More than £200

Been reading a few threads lately about how thirsty the old Supras are and just wondered on average how much we all spend on fueling our monsters each month.

Me - About 100 quid per month (TT)

thats like £25 a week!!! do you use it just to do the weekly shop every friday? ;)

i use nearer to £100 a week and thats not including going to and from work as I have a company vehicle too :)

Daily driver, averaging 8,500 miles a year @ 18 mpg for the last three years.

Do you lot worry about how much your gf / wife spends on drink too ? Scary stuff, I may go single. Then I could afford to go single:sly:

LOL :D

thats like £25 a week!!! do you use it just to do the weekly shop every friday? ;)

i use nearer to £100 a week and thats not including going to and from work as I have a company vehicle too :)

Ive got a company car with free fuel so I use that alot, only really take the Soop out on the odd day here and there when I fancy largin' it :)

il drive it non stop for about 2 hours on a sat and sunday on average ... and thats about £40 - £50 a day!!! So thats £400 a month!?!! Is mine drinking too much here??? should i have it re-mapped???

Blimey!

Should have added another couple of sections to the poll to allow for the 'addicted to boost' guys!

£400 a month in fuel... i'd be eating value beans every day to satisfy that thirsty bugger :)

I'm in the under £50 club but that's because it's never used. I went out today for the first time in many months and I ended up in Tesco's Petrol Station after 90 minutes. If I reply to this thread again in 3 weeks then I think I'll be at the opposite end of the voting scale and will have to sell the house.:blink:

I'll put it back in the garage for next month I think!

Weekend car.

The problem is m8 that it's always in bits. I wished my parents had bought me one of those mechano sets as a kid as I can't resist unscrewing something or other in the engine bay!

The best thing about doing it yourself is that you get loads of spare nuts and bolts when you put it back together - I've got box-loads now.

Give me a shout if you ever need a hand with your engine buddy!:salute: :trust:

Mine IS my company car (they give me car allowance).

So it's 2 gallon a day to and from work plus regular trips out to our national branches. This month I've done 3 trips and reckon I've spent about £500 just for work.

On holiday now, so that'll be another couple of hundred quid too.

picking my n/a up on friday just sold my evo iv was putting in on avarage £500-600 a month in that, but travel to work and back once a week thats 280 mile round trip then weekend use sould have took the wife's advice and got a deisel:blink:

Mine IS my company car (they give me car allowance).

So it's 2 gallon a day to and from work plus regular trips out to our national branches. This month I've done 3 trips and reckon I've spent about £500 just for work.

On holiday now, so that'll be another couple of hundred quid too.

Me too. I am in field sales, so probably the wrong car to be using:blink: but the car allowance makes it a bit more worthwhile and besides, didn't fancy a bog standard Golf TDI company car for the next 3 years.

I do between 400 and 600 miles a week and spend around £400 a month on fuel!