The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ALL members - assistance needed.

Guest blundey

Hi guys,

sorry to bother most of you. Ill keep this post short and to the point. I want to buy a supra, and have seen one based in Ampthill, Bedfordshire. Its in a dealership...just a small one and i noticed the sticker on the window pointed to here.

Reg plate is P590 WKX - its white, looks 100% standard...does have a dodgy switch on dash - could be for a fog light??

Anyone give me info on this car please? I will not buy it until i have got some decent feedback from you guys.

Thnks in advance!

regards

Lee

Hi guys,

sorry to bother most of you. Ill keep this post short and to the point. I want to buy a supra, and have seen one based in Ampthill, Bedfordshire. Its in a dealership...just a small one and i noticed the sticker on the window pointed to here.

Reg plate is P590 WKX - its white, looks 100% standard...does have a dodgy switch on dash - could be for a fog light??

Anyone give me info on this car please? I will not buy it until i have got some decent feedback from you guys.

Thnks in advance!

regards

Lee

I do not know the car but like others, could give you advice on prices etc. is it an NA / TT? Auto / Manual? Cost?

Manual, White, 75k miles selling for about 5500....erm NA

That doesnt sound a dear car ( a litttle overpriced maybe) but it may be worth you checking the for sale section here. I know that trig and Whitesupraboy2 have nice ones for sale (amongst others). ;)

Yeah, check the for sale section. There is a very nice white TT for sale. I've seen it myself and was sorely tempted.

Thank you my friend ;)

It has now had a service and tax and I have been driving it around. In fact, I took it to wales and back today - God it is a nice drive. :D

Hi guys,

Thnks in advance!

regards

Lee

Do you have a kink to the dealers website or anything.

Yeah if its an import then dodgys switchs are usually lobbed in for the fog light that has to be installed.

well i was trying to locate the owner on here and see if they can tell me if its a load of crap or not.....ill look in the for sale section ;)

I have an R6 im lokking to trade in ;)

does sound expensive i picked up my facelift n/a with leather front seats and bigger brakes for £5000 and its only done 45k, like the other guys said i would buy of a member or an honest private seller

But there are not many like that who will take P/ex.