The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all! Lookin 4 a N/A Supra to buy within the next few weeks any info would be gr8!!

AntzRowe

Hi guys, this is my first post, but will prob start living on here soon! Currently selling my bike to fund the new purchase.

Any info and advice on N/A would be great, if anyone can help.

Or if anyone is selling one, looking for a silver or black, low miler in excellent condition, has to be a manual though and either hard top or aerotop.

cheers

Ant

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

either hard top or aerotop.

welcome to the club ant. check out for sale section theres quite a few on there.

also, if you cant find a decent hard top or aerotop, what other option will you go for? :p

Would love a tt, but im only 22 and will be paying enough to run and insure a N/A, heard the tt are very thirsty and Ive a heavy right foot!

Just sold my 328i sport so a N/A is still a step up in power.

Some insurance companies will charge you more for an NA than a TT and the MPG is just about the same. The only true savings are in the cost of buying. You will normally buy an NA of the same year cheaper than a TT.

cheers guys, seen the one i like, and agreed a price wit the guy whos selling but not sure if its overpriced?

How much do you reckon this car is worth guys? its had 7previous owners showing on the v5 and one of the mot is suspect, done 10k in 1st year, 7k in the secound MoT, which is fine but then only 900 odd miles for the 3rd MOT! just a bit worrying, normal milage again then for the last couple of MOts.

Also owner has only had it since April.

Any input would be great as I dont wanna make a big mistake!!

car on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&item=250027701207&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I was told through a friend who used to own a tt that it was crippling to run and maintain whereas I thought a na would be very similar to my bemmer, what do you reckon? as obviously I would love a tt!

Advice off both na and tt owners would be great

I have obviously become invisible and silent. :rolleyes:

Honestly the TT WILL cost much more the run, the n/a apart from insurance probably won't differ too much from your 328, it'll be a little quicker and if your fine with this then go for the n/a, only thing i'll say is buy from a member on here if you can, your much more likely to get a good car, I personally would NEVER buy a car off ebay, there's so much crap/scammers on there.

he was asking £8k which is ridiculous i know, went up to see it and said Id pay no more than £6k tops if he had the scratches in it sprayed. He dropped to 6.5 so I left n told him to think about it.

Few days has passed and now he's prepared to take my offer.

IMHO, that is too dear. Have you looked at the for sale section here to see the other cars that members are selling?

Honestly the TT WILL cost much more the run, the n/a apart from insurance probably won't differ too much from your 328, it'll be a little quicker and if your fine with this then go for the n/a, only thing i'll say is buy from a member on here if you can, your much more likely to get a good car,

Yeah surely the tt has gotta be a much bigger petrol eating than a na plus more to go wrong, had a turbo car once before n there was always something going wrong!!

It needs to be a car i can drive daily