The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lambo door supra's

NEO

they look awesome....but only on the right supras, if you want a street-tuner look, then yes. On a race prepped monster, probably not. I would get some if it wasnt for the price, as i have a tendency to park far too close to people on the drivers side thus making getting out a tight squeeze with alot of breath holding...

Huwt4ng

Koenigsegg look sexy with those style doors, Lambo's look sexy with these doors, I am not too sure about the Supe... I love her just the way she is... (+ a bit here... oh and that bit.. oh and that SHINY bit... ooh that whooshy bit would be good too... mmmm)... I guess it really is horses for courses with these things :D

They're like Cobra stripes, look great on a Cobra but on anything else they're completely out of place.

The Lambo is a very expensive, completely impratical, exotic super car. The doors suit it. Fitting them to a Toyota....??? Why?

Not only that but you have to open the door out a bit before pushing it up :rolleyes:

To be honest I wish I'd thought of the idea, I would have made quite a few quid off all the people that have bought them.

I'd like them IF they were double-hinged, so you could open them either direction, either upwards or outwards. Could be very handy for tight parking spaces, or garaging the car, BUT I've looked at the space available to climb through, when I've been at shows - it's a squeeze with the vertical doors.