The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kryptonite

Tourniquet

Hello all

Just wanted to test the water with you all over this. A good friend of mine has got a Kryptonite machine and we're gonna get a Toyota card for it and maybe a few others and he was wondering if anyone might be interested in having their car done.

From what I know this machine can do all electrical diagnostics and fault finding, adjust levels of odds n sodds for better performance and/or fuel economy and also knock out service lights that light up in the brain everytime something is disconnected or removed. This stops the brain allowing the car to run at full potential and apparently Toyota released the Supra running 60 odd percent of the standard chips capability for fuel consumption etc and this machine will put it up to however far you wanna take it.

I've had mine done several times at the garage it goes to everytime I add a mod or have work done and at £60 a time I'd rather buy the card at £130 or so trade and have him do it for me.

My Supra was running lovely until the clutch and fly wheel died and when it was fixed and I drove it, it felt like it was refusing to play ball coz I had violated it lol. £60 later I ran a 13.6 at Pod so something relatively cheap and easy for you to consider. Lemme know your thoughts.