The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap parts from Japan Look Round 2

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

right i have space in a container for parts from japan go an view yahoo auctions for items or give me a link to a website in japan and i can buy it for you and you can save a huge amount in shipping costs.

not sure how long i can offer this and how much space will be taken but it will be on a first come first served basis, i will arrange for all custom clearances u may have to pay small vat charge on item but you can save a big £££ due to low cost shipping or should we say a small fee for me this fee wont be a lot £80 for the use of my container unless the parts are really small.

ie a set of alloys am classing as one item

for example if it cost 82,000 yen in japan roughly £400 my guy

will charge his commission 15%, yahoo auction gets 3% and domestic post varies for item as an example say 3,000 yen, bank charges 500 yen and uk charges £25.

so what ever yen that comes up to (ie above) you will only pay £80 for shipping the wheels to uk then tax and duty for the item you bought this wont be much and the delivery from newcastle.

here is link to yahoo auctions

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/

please bear in mind buy it now prices you will still have to add charge his commission 15%, yahoo auction gets 3% fee and domestic post varies for item as an example say 3,000 yen for smaller items within in japan, bank charges 500 yen and uk charges £25.

best thing is send me link and i will forward you price of part in container plus the shipping- the uk cost we can sort out on arrival.

Hi Jurgen,

I can;t read much, hopefully you can help me out.

I'm looking for a coilover set, can you see if this is still in good shape?

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h39907334

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/90134044

hi mate the parts are fine and are around 250 quid at moment reserves are met so u need to outbid them

Would be good if i could understand it all. Anyone know of a good translation program, or where i can download it from??

Cheers.

Dont worry bout me, im being daft found one.

I am still daft :blink: How do I translate the pages to see what is what?