standard twin sequential setup at 1 bar of boost

hks cams

hks cam pullys

uprated fuel pump

large blitz intercooler

performcance radiator

irridium plugs

550cc injectors

dumpvalve (original i like the sound coming back through the air intake)

and a powerflow apexi air intake

400rwhp

Any ideas of how to get it faster? i know what you are going to say, hybrid turbos. BUT they are like £3000 - £4000 and well they are too expencive yet

AND how do you get bastard traction in the wet, just pulling away from the lights so you can get in the other lane or somthing and you are nearly going up the road sidewards :cool:http://http://files.n-sor.com/images/photos/joes-supra.jpg

PLEASE NOTEThe car here wasant modified yet. I will have updated pics soon

Hi there,

Re your questions:

What exhaust are you running? you dont mention it or decats on your specs? That may improve performance.

Whats controlling the 550s? Is it a UK model?

Are you running a boost controller?

The car will put out more power at 1.2 bar. From 400 bhp onwards the tuning gets very expensive...

RLTC could help you get the power to the ground in all conditions..

400RWHP @ 1 bar? ;)

it has a TRD decat system, we dont have a boost controller anymore because it wasant holding peak boost so we have a bleed valve instead and yes 400rwhp on 1 bar of boost, putting the boost to 1.2 bar (the twin tirbos maximum boost presure) can lead to turbo damage because when you are accelerating up a hill it creates more turbo boost like .2 .4 bar of boost more infact, so i was advised to keep it to 1 bar

You don't have 400RWHP.

1.2 bar is the generally considered safe maximum and would produce more power. If you still want more power cheaply, nitrous, otherwise you're looking at hybrid's (waste of time IMO unless your existing turbo's have gone bang and you want to keep the sequential system), or single turbo (well or big twins).

How are you controlling the larger injectors if your car is a J-spec?

If it is a j-spec I suspect you don't have both decat pipe's as you'd be hitting 1.2+ without the need for a boost controller or bleed valve.

Do TRD even do a decat pipe?

You don't get traction in the wet, but good tyres help.

You don't have 400RWHP.

1.2 bar is the generally considered safe maximum and would produce more power. If you still want more power cheaply, nitrous, otherwise you're looking at hybrid's (waste of time IMO unless your existing turbo's have gone bang and you want to keep the sequential system), or single turbo (well or big twins).

If it is a j-spec I suspect you don't have both decat pipe's as you'd be hitting 1.2+ without the need for a boost controller or bleed valve.

Just what I was thinking, and not just about the sig... which he's going to have to do something about ;)

Suprasex, sort you signature out and get to a rolling road that isn't going to give you bulsh*t power figures!

Easy guys, the figures do look slightly inflated but he could have been sold the car with those figures quoted.

Suprasex, you should really get your car Dyno'd as my car running 550cc inj with turbos @1.2 Bar and full decat only put out 320 Rwhp (although the charge temps were a little high due to old I/C).

You don't have 400RWHP.

I'm very good, i know everything.