The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boss kit

MizTheWiz

Ok I'm on holiday for 2 weeks, one at home and one driving the supra and wife around Wales. So today I decided to put on all the bits I had brought on my car I.e.. New steering wheel, peddles, floor mats ect, give her a clean, fix and tidy up a couple of loose ends basically show her some TLC.

All going well till the steering wheel.

Brought a momo steering wheel and momo boss kit checked with shop boss kit for mkiv, checked box MKiv written on it. Then when I took the old wheel off I see the horn connector sat there looking at me giggling. I look at boss kit :blink: I look back at connector :blink: . Scratch head no way this going to fit :thumbdown: . Removed the plate with the connector on it to see if a bit of diy will help. Married up the boss kit wont even fit over spindle. Went back to shop said its the only MKiv one they do..........:blink:

Any one on here help me.....

Traders feel free to pop in some quotes........

Thanks for th replys guys just for info its just a basic one i need no cruse control or air bag. so thought it would be easy to get hold of. Its a j-spec so not sure if thats the problem. Anyway ill start bouncing around the traders shops and see what i can find.

Thanks again.......:)