The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Had it fitted!!

Robbo

Finally got my TRD Cat Back Exhaust fitted today on my N/A and christ it is LOUD. Did not think it would be as loud as it is! Not complaining mind. Looks awesome on the car too. I have been told it will give me upto 15BHP extra, is this right? :)

U need to get rid of those cats then you may see any increas4e!!

No im not a comedian are you?

Company that obviously sold me the exhaust are, is that what you are saying? :)

hmmm it apears I am the comedian and the blind twit at that, I swear I read it as 158Bhp the first time round

15bhp is a conservative figure in my opinion, could be more but as others have said, whip the cats out and unleash the power :D

hmmm it apears I am the comedian and the blind twit at that, I swear I read it as 158Bhp the first time round

15bhp is a conservative figure in my opinion, could be more but as others have said, whip the cats out and unleash the power :D

Christ i wish it had give 158bhp more! :)

Whipping the cats out will be my next mission then :)

LOL - you read 158hp = 15bhp - it's the big B's got ya :D :d

Christ i wish it had give 158bhp more! :)

Whipping the cats out will be my next mission then :)

Just make sure you read up on BPU before you take the plunge, ensure your fuelling is upto the job, fuel pump and plugs, intercooler is in good nick and you have a good quality boost gauge, EGT and/or wideband gauge

LOL - you read 158hp = 15bhp - it's the big B's got ya

ive had a hard day :blink: damn those pesky B's

Holding a loaf of hovis aswell!!!:p

that would be good lol!

I would bother with taking the cats out TBH on an NA it will not make a noticable difference, apart from your exhaust will be noisier and it will be a pita to get a MOT.

please someone correct me if im wrong.

We've just had an RSR on our NA and it is stupidly loud! I do love it but gets a bit tedious on my way to work every day when I'm still half asleep! :p

I use mine for work too, im a bit worried its a bit to loud! I visit customers and i dont want to give the impression of "girl racer" pulling in their car park!!

Still happy with it though. My b/f used to have an RSR system on his old GTR and they are really good exhausts. :)