The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sky Insurance Phone number not working?

edd_t

Anyone else having problems calling Sky?

I'm calling 08701 121 759 but cant get through.

They have sent me a reminder saying that if I dont send them my signed policy docs within 7 days my insurance may not be valid!

But I havnt recieved any policy docs in the first place. And I'm off on holiday tommorow. So its all a bit urgent! :blink:

They're an absolute joke. I've reported them to the FSA and already writtena formal letter of complaint. You should receive your policy docs as soon as you start making premium payments, but oh no, just temporary cover notes and no formal documentation.

I've also had final reminder letters when I've never had others or have already sent off the required documents. They're all over the place!

They were fine with me last year, and even help me with a really good 2nd car deal. And this year they beet all the other quotes too.

Its just a bugga that i recieved the reminder yesterday, and im now panicking because im not gonna be around from tommorow!

They have been a nitemare with me recently. I made FULL payment months ago - I still get cover notes.

I have had three letters asking for my driving license, despite having sent it twice. I have tried calling to notify them of my new address as well and can't get through.

I think it's time for a refund and walkies elsewhere TBH.