The mkiv Supra Owners Club

M reg Turbo for £4495!

Golddigga

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so now you think you saved typing a character?

You've typed three keys, and why is also three keys.

Does it look like an acceptable tradeoff between intelligence and 'kewlness'?

Actually he has saved two characters,

Explained here,

The propper way would have been, "Why is that?" (9 characters not inc.?)

Stonkin's way was, "y's that?" (7 characters not inc.?)

9-7= 2 Characters saved.

Kewlness has triumphed in the above case.

an acceptable tradeoff between intelligence and 'kewlness' ?

Sadly not John, i was merely busy at work, and posted quickly as i didnt believe the car was an NA, since i've offered to give Golddigga a hand with any cars he may find in my area, i was just curious.

Bit picky, are you having a bad day?

y's that?

Find it impossible to believe that there would be no mention of the fact that it's a twin turbo in the advert spec itself, only says 'turbo' in the title. No shots of engine bay, no mention of things like traction control, or anything else. Also no interior shots which is odd. I'd be shocked if that was a TT.

EDIT: Also isn't the TT a group 20 insurance and the N/A a 19?

well the advert does say its a 'turbo', JamieP has phoned them and they have told him its a twin turbo, so it definetly does not appear to be an N/A But cant be that great a TT for that price.

I thought the TT was group 19

Maybe I'm wrong then I thought it was a 20. I still find it hard to believe that anyone with any sense could sell a TT for that price, and not actually put in the ad anything about the fact that it is a TT. I realise the mielage is not in there so perhaps it could be a very high mileage car - 130k+??? Even so, still cheap. Cheap that is, rather than good value - I'd stay well away personally.

Maybe I'm wrong then I thought it was a 20. I still find it hard to believe that anyone with any sense could sell a TT for that price, and not actually put in the ad anything about the fact that it is a TT. I realise the mielage is not in there so perhaps it could be a very high mileage car - 130k+??? Even so, still cheap. Cheap that is, rather than good value - I'd stay well away personally.

not really bud - i had claudia up for £5500 - and had nothing but tyre kickers come up to check her out - sold her for a lot less - end of the day as with everything else in life - its only worth what somebody wants to pay for it.