The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spoiler - anybody knows the name of this?

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

Hi all, i would like to find out the correct name of this spoiler and the manufacturer who makes it. The supports were cut to shorten the spoilers height, but does anybody recognise the spoiler by the top part of it?

thankyou,

untitled.JPG

I think I've seen that one in Halfords m8. It looks good on Cavaliers as well!:blink: :blink:

Hi all, i would like to find out the correct name of this spoiler and the manufacturer who makes it. The supports were cut to shorten the spoilers height, but does anybody recognise the spoiler by the top part of it?

thankyou,

Guest CoolsBlue
As it is attached to your mates car, why not just ask him?

cuz he dont know either...hes always swapping parts and forgets...he said he thinks its APC but not sure it is...:blink:

Guest CoolsBlue

i dont understand that...im just gonna say the body mods done to it....custom veilside supra front bumper (been extended out) custom Extreme prelude skirts and rear bumper (i got these to) some spoiler, cutsom TRD hood, custom eyelids molded to fenders and bonnet..this car has gone through 7 changes in its life so far..paint jobs and kits...actually here's his Cardomain site...see the supra what it looked like in the past (better)

http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/655883

i dont understand that...im just gonna say the body mods done to it....custom veilside supra front bumper (been extended out) custom Extreme prelude skirts and rear bumper (i got these to) some spoiler, cutsom TRD hood, custom eyelids molded to fenders and bonnet..this car has gone through 7 changes in its life so far..paint jobs and kits...actually here's his Cardomain site...see the supra what it looked like in the past (better)

http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/655883

Argh my eyes!! Tell him to get rid of the southpark wallpaper!;)

Guest CoolsBlue

well id offer ya £20...cuz i seen a few like these about, and u could take it apart and post it as a flat package through royal mail...all u gotta do is tell me how much for postage?

i told him to take it of ages ago...lol...i hate it...but not the supra!