The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ebay FMICs - Which ones better?

Sheefa

Right, not sure just yet if I need a new intercooler or not, but does anyone know which of these is better or where I could get a decent one from? My limit is £400 as I'll probably be spending out another £2k on my car, racelogic, full check after my crash!, new alloys maybe............:rolleyes:

I saw the one for £400 on Miami-GT but is it any good, anyone here used it?

Here we go:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HYBRID-GT-SPEC-RACE-INTERCOOLER-KIT-TOYOTA-SUPRA-JZA80_W0QQitemZ220024792477QQihZ012QQcategoryZ72205QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe go a little higher if it's REALLY worth it and get this! ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRUST-GREDDY-INTERCOOLER-KIT-TOYOTA-SUPRA-JZA80-UK-SELL_W0QQitemZ110029947233QQihZ001QQcategoryZ72205QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hoping you can help guys/girls.

Cheers,

Greg ;)

If your limit is £400 and the Greddy is £500+ with P&P then you have answered your own question m8.

There is nothing wrong with the Hybrid Monster IC; quite a few guys have them on here if you ask around. Mine is Hybrid and it fits well so you have no worries there.

The Greddy picture seems to have the Power Steering cooler in it but you would have to check if you get that or not.

Nothing wrong with the Hybrid m8.

Cheers buddy, Andrew:thumbs:

Oh yes, check my garage pics and you can see for yourself mate

Sat here next to my greddy 2 row that finally turned up from japan on friday.Paid £399.50, dont know a right lot about them but all the welds seem mint, and theres the expansion bottle and that. Got it from ebay, you could try theyre ebay shop, jps trading ltd, cant wait to get it on!

Sat here next to my greddy 2 row that finally turned up from japan on friday.Paid £399.50, dont know a right lot about them but all the welds seem mint, and theres the expansion bottle and that. Got it from ebay, you could try theyre ebay shop, jps trading ltd, cant wait to get it on!

out of interest fella, how long exactly did it take? i organised a group buy which failed as our 'guinea pig' order failed.

Saw Jps trading on ebay. They do some very cheap kit. E.g Greddy profec B spec 2 boost controller for, approx £180. Thats loads cheaper than UK shops. unfortunately I was put off by their lack of Paypal. Do you mind if I ask how you paid and how the service was?

I brought mine from them, just done a bank transfer :)

tbh, i think im going to fire up this old group buy again, I trust them.

Ah yes, same man :)

Looks like he can come up with the goods, did you insure it Jazz?

free insurance for me:d and it arrived within a month, i told him to send it as a gift and i think that could of been the reason why i paid no import tax, plus it arrived in mint condition