The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clutch kit on ebay

cntt

I wouldnt go stage 3 unless going NA-T I dont like it, it does what it says and to be honest ive never had an uprated clutch before so im sure its fine but i hate pulling away with it, i couldnt get irt right most of the time. On other hand it bit really well when changing gears :) Id go for their OEM replacement as it can handle a bit more then stock anyway.

Ive heard the XTD for the TT aint too good though.

thats what my clutch is doing, and same thing happened when I bought the integra, it was a weak pressure plate, I replaced the exedy stage 1 with a exedy stage 2 clutch, and drove it easy for first 100 miles, never had the judder since for over a year of abusing it.

I thinking this is the same issue with my clutch

I don't like that judder, thats why I'm replacing mine.

some people say racing clutch do that, I'm not too sure,

does yours judder right from cool run or only happens after the car been driven a while and fully warmed up?

If the clutch is for an NA, there is no need to go for a branded/ 'racing' clutch, the stock clutch will be your best option. It will be the smoothest, quietest, easiest to use and adequate for the power. It is only when significantly increasing the power that you will need to upgrade to a stronger clutch.

A saving of only £120 would not convince me that a non-stock clutch would be worth fitting.