The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Opinion of this Supra please

Reidy

Dont now if any of you guys read in the new members section but i am looking to purchase a nice sup, my budget is around the 18k mark.

I am in talks with several members of the forum who are thinking of selling. I had a look on the Gt-cars site and quite like the 1994 Blitz big twin sup. Can any of you guys tell me if you have delt with this car first hand and if you have can you please give your opinion of it.

http://www.gtcars.net/

1994 (BLITZ) TOYOTA SUPRA MANUAL (BLITZ BIG TWIN)

I havent delt with GT-cars before can anyone confirm that they are a legit company, and not one that will mess me about.

:thanks:

Dont now if any of you guys read in the new members section but i am looking to purchase a nice sup, my budget is around the 18k mark.

I am in talks with several members of the forum who are thinking of selling. I had a look on the Gt-cars site and quite like the 1994 Blitz big twin sup. Can any of you guys tell me if you have delt with this car first hand and if you have can you please give your opinion of it.

http://www.gtcars.net/

1994 (BLITZ) TOYOTA SUPRA MANUAL (BLITZ BIG TWIN)

I havent delt with GT-cars before can anyone confirm that they are a legit company, and not one that will mess me about.

I just brought a car from Nick at GT and am very happy with it, him and Scott at Scotts performance are good friends and I have had 2 sups and a GTR from them and find them very helpful and ALWAYS give a great service afetr the car is sold which is rare

SUPRA-PIC-1.jpg

Expensive, but GT-Cars do tend to get good ones in.

You defintely need to know more about the spec before buying, especially the turbo's (as other mentioned contact Paul). Big twins and slow spool go hand in hand, so be sure you know what you're after before buying.

Well i think i will be avoiding GT-cars:d

I had a look at the spec that Paul posted for the car and it isnt they same as the Gt-cars one and Gt-cars have also added an extra 4k to the asking price:rolleyes:

So guys....thx alot, saved me alot of hassle

Cheers

If you're shopping there mate then you'll need all of that 18K of yours. Good cars but overpriced. My favourite is the yellow one with the red engine bay!:blink:

Thinking of selling it when done mate?

poss yeh, its a project so i suppose once its done i will get bored :D but hey depending on how it performs then i may keep it :cool: who knows but i cant help looking at the 996 turbo :innocent: i know it wont be as fast but i will be able to use it every day??

Mike

poss yeh, its a project so i suppose once its done i will get bored :D but hey depending on how it performs then i may keep it :cool: who knows but i cant help looking at the 996 turbo :innocent: i know it wont be as fast but i will be able to use it every day??

Mike

Yea i know what you mean... i love porsches and hope to be able to afford a GT2 in the next few years, but ill still keep the supe;)

I like the black T88 but id check the spec;)

There's something up with that one though as I'm pretty sure it's a LHD from the states as I remember seeing that exact pic on SF about 2 years ago, and you can just about see the dash curve on the left too, either they have bought that one(dought it) or they are using that pic(which they shouldnt be!)

There's something up with that one though as I'm pretty sure it's a LHD from the states as I remember seeing that exact pic on SF about 2 years ago, and you can just about see the dash curve on the left too, either they have bought that one(dought it) or they are using that pic(which they shouldnt be!)

ahh...must have nicked the pic;)