The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Retrimmed Dash

hulse

Hi All

After many hours of looking for a stick on dash from the likes of Ebay. I spoke to Monty at TFG who said they could retrim my dash in Alcantara. After seeing some examples of there work i decided to book it in.

I picked the car up yesterday and im very happy with the work below are the before and after photos but they do not do it justice.

before

After

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l95/hulse_2006/DSC00094.jpg

The company which carried out the work where TFG they can do different colours etc

+44(0)1912612445

79-82 blandford street newcastle Ne31 3pz

What does everyone think

John

looks nice but keep it out of the sun as it drys up the glue an makes it all loose on the dash!! my skyline had the dash done and i ended up ripping it off in the because it looked like one of my shirts after the wife had ironed it :D

hopefully my blackedout windows should help prevent that and the sh#t english wheather. lol

hey might have to get mine done the next time i am in Newcastle i know where TFG is, is monty the guy that had that Evo? i spoke to him briefly looking at some subs

Hi Steve

Yeh he is the one with the EVO he has a new one now the git. If you want a look at mine let me know mate.

John

Loads of little pics of the dash - but one huge one of this monster:

Glad u liked my photo album but im a little scared

im glad you looked though the album but i dont think the other members wanted to see this (unlike you [sHOCK][/sHOCK] but what ever floats your boat) just dont PM me ( i have a girl friend )

LOL

thanks