The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supercharger Kit

boombastictiger

HI GUYS....I KNOW THERE ARE LOADS OF DIFFERENT TURBO KITS OUT THERE FOR SUPRAS....BUT THIS POST IS TO SEE IF ANYONE CAN SOURCE ANY SUPERCHARGER FULL KITS FOR A SUPRA..

If anyone knows where to get them from, or if anyone could put a respectable setup together, would help me alot as im looking to get the conversion done on a NA supra...

Any advice on what to look out for on supercharger kits etc...

i believe it's the distributor gets in the way, hence the kit that exists is for VVTI applications.

When I looked into this (briefly) I was told you could swap over to coil packs to get around this. Sky also quoted me an extra 500 quid on top of my existing premium if I did it.

When I looked into this (briefly) I was told you could swap over to coil packs to get around this. Sky also quoted me an extra 500 quid on top of my existing premium if I did it.

correct, although how easy it would be i've no idea.

animal how old are you?

bizarre contribution to this thread but ok lol :D

im on a NA and paid 2500 when i was 21, and had my licence LESS than a year..thats with big paps full no claims....at the tmie ADrian flux told me that IF i had my licence for a year in MY name it would have been £2000....now iv had my licence for nearly a year and a half...by the time i get the conversion done it will be 2 years...How much do you rekon sky would charge me no a standard NA in my name..22, no points (yet:) )..