The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what can i do i bought an exausht from a member and he didnt send???

SUPRA TT

it was last week that i piad and he siad that he will send it striat awway it will be in my hand on thursady couse its next day deliver and then i pm him agian and he replied to me last monday and he siad that the delivery man he didnt want to collect it couse of its size ,he siad i will find another delivery company to send it to you then yesterday he was online by sure i send him 3 pm and agian he didnt respond today the same pm him when he was online and he is not replying for now i am not saying w:sly:ho is him but will see what he is going to do ??:sly:

Quite a few couriers will not collect unles you are a business account holder, Others have restrictions on packaging, ie boxes only.

The seller may have said he would get a courrier to cloeect in good faith. He may now be embarassed because he cant meet the time scales he set himself.

I would give him a chance to sort this out. If he does not or can't provide a reasonable explaination. Give him a deadline for a tracking number or you will go public.

Id like to clear this up before it gets out of hand, the seller in question is me.

He agreed to take the exhaust on wednesday and all is well agreed i will send by courier by next day delivery (parcel2go.com)

so i packed it up and arranged it, on arrival the courier said that due to its length they wont take it.

The following day i pmd supratt and told him what had happened, and that id try and re arrange it. so ive peiced it into 2 but worried about the weight as their max is 25kgs, so i told him id look into another courier. if that doesent work out will get back to him. now it was saturday evening so thought id leave it off till monday, and have had not much luck with courier so i have also pmd him to let him know that if theres any further problems and i cant arrange a courier i will personally drive all the way to wales and drop it to him.

cant be any more fair than that, and reason for not replying to pms is because usually in the day time im at work (not allowed to use net) so only look read forums hardly post in the day and try to put it off till when im home, and sometimes at home i dont get around to replying simply because i forget.

i cant be any more fair than that, but i thought id put this up because tbh im not here to try and con anyone out of there money, as the title of this thread may suggest.