The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Woohoo - I have bought this for me!

CJ

Well, after several escapades in the buying market recently (and subsequently selling on), I have found what I think is a car that is going to stick for quite some time.

She is a white, J-spec, TT 6 speed with 11 months MOT and (if the seller and data check are to be believed) very low mileage at 35,000.

Here she is!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nut job, dell boy.

do you have a traders license, or do you just ring ure insurance company, up every night.

at least you have come to your senses and bought the correct colour.

how much did she cost CJ, or dont you want to disclose because its for sale soon. very low mileage that.

nut job, dell boy.

do you have a traders license, or do you just ring ure insurance company, up every night.

at least you have come to your senses and bought the correct colour.

how much did she cost CJ, or dont you want to disclose because its for sale soon. very low mileage that.

To be honest, the cars have not been hanging about long enough to get insured :D I dont want to disclose - not because it is going to be for sale, but I dont want to spoil loads of other for sale threads ;)

Lets say it was under 10k

Jimmy Hill imitating Erebuni (SP) front bumper...

I'd get a standard bumper with coded lip and take the droopy eyelids off and then it will be a lovely looking car, fecking good mileage though.

I quite like the nose but will be changing the lights for some new glass ones. Possibly a few more toys too :eyebrows: