The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Covers on Ebay

mr lover

http://WWW.Covercraft-europe.com sent me a quote for what has to be the ultimate supra car cover, it is made of a waterproof breathable membrane and comes with a system that locks the cover around your car, it has several colour options and is £360 with a storage bag, they do a cheaper version at £155 and they have a super soft indoor cover at £240 for those who like to put a soft blanket over their baby ;) , they are based in London on 0207 736 3214

Or even just the Resistanz car cover from Argos @£30. Almost a perfect fit. The Supra should be considered as an 'estate' sized car. Its a great fit and near floor fit with elasticated edges, soft lining and a zipped door for easy access. Had it on my car when I left it to go on holiday for a week recently. Perfect.

Or even just the Resistanz car cover from Argos @£30. Almost a perfect fit. The Supra should be considered as an 'estate' sized car. Its a great fit and near floor fit with elasticated edges, soft lining and a zipped door for easy access. Had it on my car when I left it to go on holiday for a week recently. Perfect.

pics fitted;)

I can do that, but as i can't seem to add pics to these forum threads (Mac OS 9), I'll have to put a couple into my virtual garage this evening/tomorrow. Hope that's alright.

i'd be interested in seeing a pic too. i can post them up if you can email them to me?

I think its only in one size, but if not, go for the large!

I needed a cover quickly before I went away, and after looking around online, I thought I'd try the Resistanz one from Argos.

Even though I have sideskirts/rear spats on the car I was surprised how well it fitted. There's even a tie string thing that goes under the car to hold it on. I only added an extra length of string around the rear bumper and over the gap between the rear window and the spoiler to reinforce the attachment. Oh and the lining is very silky soft, just how I like it!

It stayed on even with all the nasty wind we get in Eastbourne. I was very impressed! :)

Just looking at the Argos website. Its down at the mo, 11.05am, 8/9/06. :rolleyes: