PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Jap Night Meet at the Ace Cafe Tuesday 3rd October

lui
07-09-06, 01:59
Jap Night at Ace cafe Tuesday 5th October should be quite few supra's going

Jap Night at the Ace Cafe is held every first Tuesday of each month great place lots of cars & plenty of action on roadside there's a bar / great food & there plenty of indoor seating.

Last month quite few Supra's 15+ turned up loved it & all had great night also saw few Supra's parked outside so don't forget to get your car booked into main carpark.

Book in early to advoid dissapointment of not getting place in main car park as it holds only 50 cars.

If coming email Ace Cafe at acecafe1@aol.com telling them that's your car is a supra complete with registration number & they will book your car into main carpark or call Clair the organizer of this event on
07891-544676 & she will booked you in

This event goes on from 6pm till 11pm

Address of Ace Cafe is at

Ace Corner is the junction of Beresford Avenue and the old North Circular Road, this runs parallel with the New Circular Road, between the A40 and the A404 (Harrow Road).

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f1n.htm

Who's coming add name to list below

01. Lui
02. Ray
03. Rush
04. JamieP
05. Zac
06. mr lover
07. Blitz supra

mr lover
07-09-06, 09:24
01. Lui
02. Ray
03. Rush
04. JamieP
05. Zac
06. mr lover

i put my own name down :tongue: :D

lui
07-09-06, 10:02
01. Lui
02. Ray
03. Rush
04. JamieP
05. Zac
06. mr lover
07. Blitz supra

i put my own name down :tongue: :D

Ok Gary you are now added to my Official Ace cafe member list now :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :bang: :nana: :nana: :nana:

mr lover
07-09-06, 10:26
:thumbs:

Peter P
07-09-06, 12:58
Just to say a huge thanks to Lui for arranging another quality meet at the Ace Cafe.

Was great to meet a few of you guys (and girls) and put some faces to usernames!! :d

Hope everyone enjoyed the evening as much as I did! :d

Thanks again Lui,

All the best,

Pete :)

lui
11-09-06, 00:11
Just to say a huge thanks to Lui for arranging another quality meet at the Ace Cafe.

Was great to meet a few of you guys (and girls) and put some faces to usernames!! :d

Thanks again Lui,

All the best,

Hi Pete m8 hope your coming down to this meet as i would like to have a closer look at your single set up as i just read this thread & wil like to speak to you in more detail & + it will have down another month running in by then :d :d :d as im still thinking of going single but still not made that move yet

lui
11-09-06, 00:12

Thanks again Lui,

All the best,

Hi Pete m8 hope your coming down to this meet as i would like to have a closer look at your single set up as i just read your new single thread & wil like to speak to you in more detail about it & it will have down another month running in by then :d :d :d as im still thinking of going single but still not made that move yet

Mas
11-09-06, 00:28
Ok guys Im up for it if thats ok, never been there so will give it a go ;)

01. Lui
02. Ray
03. Rush
04. JamieP
05. Zac
06. mr lover
07. Blitz supra
08. Mas

lui
11-09-06, 08:29
Nice one mas keep the list growing :d :d :d

terribleturner
12-09-06, 01:42
I have to make at least one more before the end of the year. Seems like ages ago :cry:

01. Lui
02. Ray
03. Rush
04. JamieP
05. Zac
06. mr lover
07. Blitz supra
08. Mas
09. Terribleturner

Mas
13-09-06, 15:12
I have to make at least one more before the end of the year. Seems like ages ago :cry:

if you coming down to london from M1 then I wouldnt mind joining you from Luton to London, otherwise I just go from A1(M) which is my usual way to london.;)

terribleturner
13-09-06, 17:46
Im afraid im West London so A40 for a couple of miles and im there, sorry :(

Mas
13-09-06, 23:17
no probs mate, I noticed you have BUCK's in your location thought you maybe coming from there.;)

gixer1216
15-09-06, 22:45
im coming with my new soopra

lui
16-09-06, 23:39
im coming with my new soopra

Nice 1 m8 look forward to see you there don't forget to book your car in see front page of thread for booking in details :eyebrows: ;) :cool:

rasputin
18-09-06, 11:09
i will prob be coming with my wannabe supra (gs300!). looking forward to hearing more reasons why i should buy a tt supe! :)

pete_TT
18-09-06, 11:18
01. Lui
02. Ray
03. Rush
04. JamieP
05. Zac
06. mr lover
07. Blitz supra
08. Mas
09. Terribleturner
10. Pete_tt

Ill be there again this month

gixer1216
20-09-06, 19:29
i know clair v well saw her last week and booked it

oooohhhhin all citted now :d :d :d

lui
25-09-06, 19:13
Only a week & a bit left to go if anyone else wants to come along add name to list :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

jay25
25-09-06, 22:18
lui is there any one around my neck of the woods going as i have no idea where it is . . . farnham,guildford ect

lui
25-09-06, 23:05
lui is there any one around my neck of the woods going as i have no idea where it is . . . farnham,guildford ect

Give mr lover a shout he will be coming up the M3 on his jorney to the ace cafe

lui
25-09-06, 23:16
Also my car's booked in with Supradibbs by shoreham south coast 6am tuesday morning to have full engine bling done :d :d :d weather depending & he's hoping to have it done by 5 so i shall be coming up M25 passing M3 at some point my mobile is 07956-505359 give us a shout & we can all hook up on route :eyebrows:

jay25
26-09-06, 06:07
more engine bling . .lui you are the king of bling;)

gixer1216
29-09-06, 21:49
01. Lui
02. Ray
03. Rush
04. JamieP
05. Zac
06. mr lover
07. Blitz supra
08. Mas
09. Terribleturner
10. Pete_tt
11 gixer 1216 :d

supra matt
29-09-06, 22:11

im going mate and i come though guilford if you wont to meet on route;)

supra matt
29-09-06, 22:11
01. Lui
02. Ray
03. Rush
04. JamieP
05. Zac
06. mr lover
07. Blitz supra
08. Mas
09. Terribleturner
10. Pete_tt
11 gixer 1216
12 supra matt

blitz supra
29-09-06, 22:21
Also my car's booked in with Supradibbs by shoreham south coast 6am tuesday morning to have full engine bling done :d :d :d weather depending & he's hoping to have it done by 5 so i shall be coming up M25 passing M3 at some point my mobile is 07956-505359 give us a shout & we can all hook up on route :eyebrows:

Lui all thatr extra weight of that Polish is gonna slow you down... HA HA

Defo King of bling ...

Don't be late mate,

Had a few probs booking in getting hold of Claire , but sorted now,

I'm looking into getting us "originals" garaunteed passes for each month, Something i'm discussing with Claire,

No offence guys / ladies with the term originals , what i mean is the people who have been going for years ( me since 1st nite) and also the people who intend going every month,

Should cut out this ball ache each month of booking a space.

watch this space

blitz supra
29-09-06, 22:23
Ok Gary you are now added to my Official Ace cafe member list now :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :bang: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Gary, Reckon you and Geri need to move up this way!! LOL!!

Great to see you each month.. dedication or what..

mr lover
29-09-06, 22:25
Gary, Reckon you and Geri need to move up this way!! LOL!!

Great to see you each month.. dedication or what..

I like the long drive up :sly:

blitz supra
29-09-06, 22:27

01. Lui
02. Ray
03. Rush
04. JamieP
05. Zac
06. mr lover
07. Blitz supra
08. Mas
09. Terribleturner

Bloody hell James... Welcome back to the fold mate!!

Hope you have got rid of all those cob webbs off the Supe,

Look forward to seeing you,

What with Japfest tomorrow , Ace Cafe Tues nite and Santa Pod next Sunday with the convoy ( which i'm filming) its going to be a great week

kosmic
29-09-06, 22:43
Will try to make an appearance of some sort if the she holds together

4packet
02-10-06, 17:44
Hi Guys,

Am new to Supra ownership and quite fancy meeting up at the Ace tomorrow night.

Hopefully see you there.

Martin

JamieP
02-10-06, 17:46
Hi Guys,

Hopefully see you there.

Martin

Pm lui your reg and he will book you in the main carpark;)

Mas
02-10-06, 20:20
will it be ok if I get there abit later, Hopefully wont lose my space in the main carpark though!!!

by the way If I get the car started tomorrow then I might still need you to push jump it when we are finished :D starter is playing up now

JamieP
02-10-06, 20:22
will it be ok if I get there abit later, Hopefully wont lose my space in the main carpark though!!!

by the way If I get the car started tomorrow then I might still need you to push jump it when we are finished :D starter is playing up now

I think after 8:30 they let anyone in if there is a space left.;)

Mas
02-10-06, 22:29
are we all gonna park next to eachothers mate, as otherwise I dont know how you guys look like :) never met you guys before, part from RAY that I met in JAE.

in case I get there bit later than you guys or even earlier! how am I gonna spot you? :search:

JamieP
02-10-06, 22:30
Thats me in the avatar:D tel 07900 001351
No supe for me... ill be in the truck.

Mas
02-10-06, 22:38
cheers Jamie, thats a shame wanted t see your car man, specially wanted to check the Hiro's as I think they are nice set of wheel but never seen one on the car yet.
mine is 07709 103 804

SUPRALOOPY
02-10-06, 22:38
buggar....really wanted to go to this

hogmaw
03-10-06, 01:04
Hi Guys,

Hopefully see you there.

Martin

You will be very welcome... get there early and make yourself known :)

cainhead
03-10-06, 12:20
I will be coming up to this, any space left at all?

:d

Mas
03-10-06, 12:36
yeah you should be ok mate, just turn up :)

Mas
04-10-06, 00:46
Was a very good night, good to see some of you guys (Jamiep, Dave, Ray,...)

Dave, thanks for the help mate will do as you said and check all the wiring connections (sorry to get you down to the car park thinking its playing up again, forgot all about the Immobiliser that time and rushed to see if I find you before you go home):d

bit you said what a dumass is this guy :D

by the way as soon as you left the car park I had a guy came to me asking if you re selling your car, saw the guy at the JAE before and saw him looking to buy a sup even then,
but anyway I told him I dont think you re willing to sell the car so he better be looking at others ;)

good to meet you mate anyway

supra matt
04-10-06, 00:47
hi mate nice car i just got in myself . not as good as it has been before but was ok /.

Mas
04-10-06, 01:02
Hi mate, sorry didnt get to meet you as I wasnt sure/didnt know who owns the car, very nice car by the way and well looked after, welldone mate.
hope to meet you in the next meets sometimes

pete_TT
04-10-06, 06:51
i was a bit dissapointed with this meet felt it wasnt as busy as it has been and there were far to many chavs standin bout. oh well hopefully nxt month will be better.

SUPRALOOPY
04-10-06, 07:04
But not the best one at the ace:( Nice to meet Mas and your mate, And thanks J for the fpr:) (where did you fook off to):search: We got the normal chav turn out and a bloke in a soarer(i think) who was hell bent on blowing his tyres:D

See you all soon maybe, and here are some pics;)

SUPRALOOPY
04-10-06, 07:07
;)

Mas
04-10-06, 10:58
i was a bit dissapointed with this meet felt it wasnt as busy as it has been and there were far to many chavs standin bout. oh well hopefully nxt month will be better.

Mate, where were you then? which car was yours? would have come to say hi if I knew

But not the best one at the ace:( Nice to meet Mas and your mate, And thanks J for the fpr:) (where did you fook off to):search: We got the normal chav turn out and a bloke in a soarer(i think) who was hell bent on blowing his tyres:D

nice to meet you too mate, very nice car too but for god sake dont park it where you did last night ;)

JamieP
04-10-06, 13:50

Sorry mate... i had a few words with a guy i caught having a piss againt my truck:rolleyes: I thought id better leave after as i didnt fancy having my motor scratched or somthing.

gixer1216
04-10-06, 15:35
it was my first time there with the car i was there last month and it was much better then i went and bought one :d usual chav turnout and the nobbers tearing up and down spoiling it for everyone else there used to be a max power nite at the ace but now its banned because of these people spoils it for the real enthusiast .Ive been going there for years with the bike made a nice change in my new soopra hope its more of a soopra turnout next month :d :d

supra matt
04-10-06, 17:10
nice pics supraloopy lot's of mine in there:d

terribleturner
04-10-06, 19:39
I thought about coming to this as i now work less than a mile away. But didn't feel the Megane would have made that much of an impression :D

4packet
04-10-06, 21:51
nice pics supraloopy lot's of mine in there:d

None of mine:( ! Think I had cried off by then as I was the black car next to supra matt. Nice to meet those that I did speak to. Maybe speak to more of you another time.

supra matt
04-10-06, 22:51
None of mine:( ! Think I had cried off by then as I was the black car next to supra matt. Nice to meet those that I did speak to. Maybe speak to more of you another time.

hi mate nice to meet you;) . ya looks like you had gone by the time he got the camra out :)

lui
06-10-06, 00:20
Sorry guy's that I could not make it to this one was having loads of engine bling done that day & did not get back till 11.30 pm but will not be missing out on the next one :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

blitz supra
06-10-06, 08:32
;)

Nic pics of my mates Skyline R+++SKY

But then it should be nice .... its has had 70k spent on it !!!

blitz supra
06-10-06, 08:42
[QUOTE=pete_TT;1059759]i was a bit dissapointed with this meet felt it wasnt as busy as it has been and there were far to many chavs standin bout. oh well hopefully nxt month will be better.[/QUOTE

Stick with it,

I'm an Ace Cafe Jap nite veteren, I have been going since the very first meet about 5- 6 years ago, So have seen everything....

Every month is different, but remember it was raining early on in the evening which probably put some off,

Lui and I have seen some amazing meets down there, to the point it takes 1/2 hr to get your car out of the Car Park

Regarding the Chavs.. yeah I know what you mean but thats life.

They are all progressing out of their Saxos and Corsas, thats the trouble when Skylines etc are now available from 4995 ..

But you may as well give them a machine gun, as the driving is appaliing with no control,

What was the guy in the Soarer trying to prove..???

Leave it to the guys down there who are the pro's

The turn out was still in excess of 100 cars....

blitz supra
06-10-06, 08:45
Sorry guy's that I could not make it to this one was having loads of engine bling done that day & did not get back till 11.30 pm but will not be missing out on the next one :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

And i'd saved you a Space !!!

Not like you Lui to miss a Ace Meet...

See you Sunday @ Toddington

JamieP
06-10-06, 08:45
I thought the guy in the soarer was one of the better drivers, very controled driving imo:)

blitz supra
06-10-06, 08:55
I thought the guy in the soarer was one of the better drivers, very controled driving imo:)

ask Lui about some of the action we've seen ..

That guy was all over the place... entertaining all the same,

but he held it together .. just.. in a car that size..

Did you see the guy who did a burn out on the roundabout not realising a Cop car was sitting behind him ... PMSL

When you see the regular guys who know how to drift... thats entertainment.. I have so much footage of it too ..

Lets hope next month is a little drier and we'll see the usual huge turn out .. cold weather has no real effect, its the rain which reduces the numbers there

JamieP
06-10-06, 08:58
Nah i missed the cop... them little toyota starlets looked rapid.. so funny seeing them pushing the skylines up the rd.
look forward to next month.

blitz supra
06-10-06, 09:12
Nah i missed the cop... them little toyota starlets looked rapid.. so funny seeing them pushing the skylines up the rd.
look forward to next month.

Yeah the Galanza ( Starlets) are only 1.3 Turbos but still in the 6 sec brkt!! so very quick is real world terms on the road

Pulsars (Sunnys) are always Rapid but fragile !!

I was parked up next to my mates black Skyline by the door.

My Supe was the silver one with the Veilside on,

lets hope for a good turn out next month and i'm really looking forward to Sunday as i'm filming the Convoy ...

terribleturner
06-10-06, 19:53
I was driving one of those starlet turbo's about last week and never again :(