The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supe

shaf

cheers guys. it's my mates car showroom/ my personal garage where i store my cars and mods like wheels etc :D

here's my gto there earlier this week.

danny, lol my mate wants to sell it. i want to have some fun with it. i dont need the money so i guess i will just sit and wait to see what happens. i was tempted to sell the rx and modify the supe, but not sure just yet :)

edit:

Shaf thought you would have gone TT.

i would of, but i cant see the point owning a tt when im not going to use the power. also i have the other cars to fulfil my power hungry side :)

I'd get a TT if you fancy keeping 1 to mod, you will miss the power going down to an N/A (believe me!)

It does look really nice though.

cheers bud

if i decide to keep it, i will be going down the turbotechnics route that gazzagsi did. it's perfectly adequate for the pootling about i have been doing in it over the past few days :)

cheers bud

if i decide to keep it, i will be going down the turbotechnics route that gazzagsi did. it's perfectly adequate for the pootling about i have been doing in it over the past few days :)

I'm going for this eventually too, but the £4300 bill is the diffficult bit (not for you though, Mr Moneybags). I was all set for booking it in straight away with turbofit, but after nearly killing myself in on the wet roads over the last week or so i think i'll put the conversion off until next year some time.

Nice. So how do you find that mitsi????

nice and refined. it's an na. the 4wd gives good traction and cornering capability, it is a bit wide though. acceleration through the gears aint rapid, but it's decent. fuel economy, pretty average.