The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finaly owning a Supra

RobEvans

:) After 7 years of wanting a supra I finaly own one! (well nearly) I pick it up this weekend!

Its taken a 7 hour round journey to inspect and leave a deposit on this car and it is the cleanest, best looked after Supra I have seen to date. I was getting realy down with them all ending up being dogs untill this one popped up!:)

Its a black auto tt

L reg 50k miles

Very little mods also theres loads of documents from Japan and service history!

Im looking for a set of standard rims and face lift lights if anyone can help me?

Thanks Rob

1.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

Welcome Rob. :thumbs:

Car looks v nice! Along with your list of bits (Nic should be able to help you with the lights), sort out that rear fog light when you change out the rears.

Stock alloys are quite common, although most sets floating around are usually scratched/kerbed etc.. but you will able to pick up a set for anywhere between £250-500 depending on the condition.

Congratulations Rob, looks like a clear example :)

How are you finding the power and handling?

For stock rims keep a look out in the For Sale section, or maybe offer a swap (plus cash ;) ) for you current ones.

Facelift lights:

- For rears go to Nic, Envy or Steve Manley (See Members section)

- For clear side indicators get Toyota Celica ones from Toyota (perfect fit - also see Steve Manley)

- For front facelifts Nic does the best deal on originals, though they are not cheap. An alternative is to have Gzaerojon (trader here) to send you some 'face lifted' refurbished lights. They're as near as new as you can expect.

Now begins the slipery slope... :D