The mkiv Supra Owners Club

e-mail appology

Chris Wilson

It was a he, and yes, about as big as they come.

http://gatesgarth.com/aslan/aslan.html

The big male, not our (still quite big) bitch. Aslan is Turkish for Lion, he was aptly named. He's back with a breeder whilst the original owners decide what to do with him. He was fine for a week, then just went for me as I went to take him for a walk, and got me pinned in his run with my back against an inside opening door... I admit he put the bejeebas up me!

Shame, he's a beautiful looking dog. It's always a shame though - you never really know what's happened to a rescue dog in it's past. My Mum's got a 6month old rescue pup, who's so terrified of a hair brush that he wets himself if one goes anywhere near him - we can only guess he was beaten early on :(

Still, a lovely little lump though :)

Hope your hand isn't to bad Chris, an thats a beautiful dog, pity things didn't go to plan. I think its the lack of the draw with rescue dogs, our's was a rescue dog, an was miss treated, (black Lab/Doberman cross), an its the most lovin an loyal dog i've ever known.

Like I said on the phone Chris, I was really concerned when Pete told me about the incident. Glad you are (relatively) ok and I hope that there isn't any lasting damage.

Stupid dog doesn't know what it's just lost out on, I know you are passionate about your animals (can you call some of them 'pets'??!) :(

Jesus Chris when you said you had hurt your arm I thought you mean't by mechnical work, or a door knock or something, not a giant dog taking a bite. Really sorry to hear about it mate - hope you're on the mend quickly and that things go well with the dog......whatever is decided :(

You still ok to work then? ;)

Chris was pretty bad on Friday when it happened. Blood pouring out of his bandaged arm. He even couldn't finish his pint he was that bad! I got seriously worried at that point. ;)

I admit he put the bejeebas up me!

So that's why you were walking funny too!? :D

I'm guessing Chris is probably holding the camera and that is, in fact, Mrs Wilson?

Yes that's Jane. Bloody good job he didn't go for her - shudder to think.

Unfortunately, or rather gladly!, I can't see the video through work proxy Chris but I can only imagine! I'll take a look when back. Get well soon mate.

Shall I send you some brackets and fasteners for you to play with to keep your arm and hand busy as i'm sure you're having car withdraw symptoms. ;)