The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra mats

Underworld

i know which ones your talking about they around £20-30 arent they? i asked about them at some point but was told theyre sh1t and the logo seems to rub off after a week or 2 and the mats get all fuzzy.

I believe the mats in question do not have the logo stitched in, and have some large stuck on silver Supra logos. Without seeing them in the flesh - who knows tbh. They may be just fine.

They look ok from the photo, there are one or two comments have lead me to believe they *may* not be the best quality, although for 20-30 notes, probably much the same quality you would expect from some Halfords specials ;)

- Quality not as good as I expected, Logo very naff and cheap.

- Not very happy ... the R32 sign should have been sewn in

Reply by oej62: no where do i state that logo is embroidered ,why not ask?

In all fairness, the majority of feedback for the stuff was +ve, so it is likely a make your own mind up issue ;)

Stock UK matts are fine.. do you mean the crappy Zebra striped ones that came with your import?

Any idea if they're available in black, the only ones I've seen from Toyota are beigh.

I have the Envy mats (which are very well made), but the padding is in a slightly akward place for a manual. It catches right where where my heel is when I depress the clutch (could just be my big feet!)

Any idea if they're available in black, the only ones I've seen from Toyota are beigh.

I have the Envy mats (which are very well made), but the padding is in a slightly akward place for a manual. It catches right where where my heel is when I depress the clutch (could just be my big feet!)

they are not available anymore, but albeit rarely they do come up for sale on here sometimes

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone got mats with the metal foot plates on? I'm looking for something really hard wearing but buying online is hard cos you can't guarentee they'll fit and Halfords have sod all...

Stay away from the foot plates mate, you might aswell put a skating rink in instead as there that slippery!