The mkiv Supra Owners Club

R34 GTR i can bring these in now

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

If you don't mind me asking Jurgen (just curious..) are you having to do the £2,500 - £3,000 back-to-stock modifications and ESVA noise/everything tests or do you have a more down to earth method?

You can't get them through ESVA even in stock form I believe. (Apart from however Mr Sneaky is doing it)

You can't get them through ESVA even in stock form I believe. (Apart from however Mr Sneaky is doing it)

The guys over on gtr.co.uk are saying they can do it. Some are stating £5,000, others are saying £2,750 :eek: Anything non stock has to be changed back to stock, and the tests cost over £450 each, and there are a few tests.

I think they are using a UK GTR model report or something, and testing against that :shrug:

The guys over on gtr.co.uk are saying they can do it. Some are stating £5,000, others are saying £2,750 :eek: Anything non stock has to be changed back to stock, and the tests cost over £450 each, and there are a few tests.

I stand corrected then. Fair prices really for parts and labour x 2.